New Dimension Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hugo_Phelps LSPD Application.

Go down

Hugo_Phelps LSPD Application. Empty Hugo_Phelps LSPD Application.

Post  switchen Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:48 am

First Name:*
Hugo
Last Name:*
Phelps
Sex/Gender:*
Male
Contact Number:*
E-Mail Address:*
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Place of Birth/Origin:*
Los Santos
Employment:*
Trucker,Craftsman?
Current Address:*
Los Santos Vagos house:34
Years lived in San Andreas:*
5 years
Have you ever been convicted of a crime?* [Yes/No]
No.

Have you ever served time in prison?*[Yes/No]
No.

Can you communicate effectively in the English language?*[Yes/No]
Yes.

Do you have a Drivers License and a Weapons License?*[Yes/No]
Yes.

Have you ever been in a gang or criminal organization?*[Yes/No]
Yes.

Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge?*[Yes/No]
Yes.

Do you know your way around San Andreas well?*[Yes/No]
Yes.

Why do you wish to join the Los Santos Police Department?*
I want to own the police because I have experience in roleplay'm not like some others who constantly fight even write it removed weapon. Addition to helping my colleagues.

Why do you think, out of all the applicants, you will be the one to be employed?*
-I do not think, I hope you accept me. If you do not accept me, I will try to find the error and corrected it and then time released a new application.

Life Biography:*[100 Words Min]
Hello.My name is Hugo_Phelps.My family wasn’t rich but neither poor.We had enough money to live and we were happy together.My father was a fisherman and my mother a hairdresser.They worked everyday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.When I was a child,everything was good but when I grew up I understood what the real world means.It was Monday morning at home was just me and my mother, my father had gone early to fish, but never came home. When it became my mother called the police and asked to look for my father. At 2:00 PM the phone rang, were the police five minutes have passed since my mother picked up the phone, I do not know what you're talking. My mother hung up slowly and was crying, then I realized that my father drowned while fishing and had a storm.
After a while we had money problems and decided to move in the city Los Santos, because there was pretty much work with good salary.
I signed in Los Santos High School and they approved me. I was in Los Santos High School for 3 years, I’ve learned pretty much things about the law, I started to work as mechanic for me and my mother, and I was earning very good, after a while we bought a small house at Verona Beach and a car.

(OOC) Out-of-Character Questions

Sex/Gender:*
Male
Country of origin:*
Plovdiv
Timezone:*
Sofia

How long have you been playing on this server?*
Before you stop it I've played one week on the server and now 1 day.

Do you have any other accounts?*
No.

Past Character Names and Levels:*
No.

Have you been warned/banned? If so, how many times were you warned/banned and what were they for?*
Never.

How many hours a day do you play?*
5-8 hours.

Do you have a working microphone?*[Yes/No]
Yes.

Are you prepared to use TeamSpeak?*[Yes/No]
Yes.

Your past roleplay experience/history:*
I played RP over a year. I've played in many different servers as RC-RP, GRP (German Role Play) and other.

Do you have any previous roleplay experience as a cop?*[Yes/No]
Yes in GRP and some other servers.

Have you read the information regarding the minimum requirements?*[Yes/No][Yes/No]
Yes.

switchen

Back to top Go down