New Dimension Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Henry Dawsan's Application for LSPD

2 posters

Go down

Henry Dawsan's Application for LSPD Empty Henry Dawsan's Application for LSPD

Post  Henry_Dawsan Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:12 pm

First Name:*
Henry
Last Name:*
Dawsan
Sex/Gender:*
Male
Contact Number:*
E-Mail Address:*
I can not put links or email so sorry.
Place of Birth/Origin:*
Los Santos
Employment:*
Trukcer
Current Address:*
Santa Maria Beach - Street 4 - Block 8
Years lived in San Andreas:*
7 years.
Have you ever been convicted of a crime?* [Yes/No]
No.

Have you ever served time in prison?*[Yes/No]
No.

Can you communicate effectively in the English language?*[Yes/No]
Yes.

Do you have a Drivers License and a Weapons License?*[Yes/No]
Yes.

Have you ever been in a gang or criminal organization?*[Yes/No]
Nope.

Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge?*[Yes/No]
Yes.

Do you know your way around San Andreas well?*[Yes/No]
Yes.

Why do you wish to join the Los Santos Police Department?*
-I think I can help because I have worked as police officers in other RP servers. I have skills for this job and I can help both ordinary citizens and the police. I'll see the city become a better living.

Why do you think, out of all the applicants, you will be the one to be employed?*
-I hope that you will approve my application for this police. I do not think I'm the - best of all candidates, but I hope that I will approve, but if you accept me I'll try to work more and try again

Life Biography:*[100 Words Min]
My name is Henry Dawasan. I lived in Montgomery, Red County. I was 17 years old and my life was nothing especially. My father was a mechanic and Iscar much money, but we lived very well. My mother worked as a cook in a small restaurant. Me and my brother we went every day to fish and clean yards, and the money helped the family. We lived very well but one day befall. I was home and heard the house comes a police car, got out and saw two policemen coming towards the house. I started talking with the police and they told me that my mother, my father and my brother crashed a pickup truck and are currently in hospital, I not allowed to move, just thinking what I would do. Cops took me and went to the hospital. When we got was that my father and my mother went through operations and died. Everything collapsed in me did not know what to do. After 2 days in the hospital called me and told me that my brother died. Then I decided that no meanings to stay in this small town over and took my brother's car and went to the house of my family and I took his clothes and left. I wondered perfumed to go and here I went to Los Santos. Now I'm in Los Santos and work as a trucker and try to make money.

(OOC) Out-of-Character Questions

Sex/Gender:*
Male
Country of origin:*
Vidin
Timezone:*
Sofia

How long have you been playing on this server?*
I playing from 4 hours

Do you have any other accounts?*
Yes.

Past Character Names and Levels:*
I don't have other characters.

Have you been warned/banned? If so, how many times were you warned/banned and what were they for?*
Nope.

How many hours a day do you play?*
8-12hours

Do you have a working microphone?*[Yes/No]
Yes.

Are you prepared to use TeamSpeak?*[Yes/No]
No.

Your past roleplay experience/history:*
I played RP over two year . I've played in many in RP servers . I played in NG-RP , RC-RP , ES-RP , SF-RP and other

Do you have any previous roleplay experience as a cop?*[Yes/No]
Yes.

Have you read the information regarding the minimum requirements?*[Yes/No][Yes/No]
Yes.

Your character's stats (screenshot):*
I can not put links or email so sorry I have picture but tell me how I give you ?

Henry_Dawsan

Back to top Go down

Henry Dawsan's Application for LSPD Empty Re: Henry Dawsan's Application for LSPD

Post  Josh Powers Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Dear Mr. Dawsan,

I have read your application and am happy to say it has been ACCEPTED Come on down to the LSPD for your interview!

Josh Powers

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum