New Dimension Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travis McKey L.S.P.D Officer Academy Application.

2 posters

Go down

Travis McKey L.S.P.D Officer Academy Application. Empty Travis McKey L.S.P.D Officer Academy Application.

Post  T.D.Connec Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:18 pm

POLICE ACADEMY APPLICATION

First Name:* Travis.

Last Name:* McKey.

Sex/Gender:* Male.

Contact Number:* 2453.

E-Mail Address:* N/A ( couldn't post yet will will tell LSPD Chief in game )

Place of Birth/Origin:* South-West Los Santos - All Saints General Hospital.

Employment:* Los Santos Cab Company.

Current Address:* North Temple Apartment 24.

Years lived in San Andreas:* Six completed years.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?* [Yes/No] No.

Have you ever served time in prison?*[Yes/No] No.

Can you communicate effectively in the English language?*[Yes/No] Yes.

Do you have a Drivers License and a Weapons License?*[Yes/No] Yes.

Have you ever been in a gang or criminal organization?*[Yes/No] No, I haven't.

Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge?*[Yes/No] Yes.

Do you know your way around San Andreas well?*[Yes/No] I know whole San Andreas quite well.

Why do you wish to join the Los Santos Police Department?*
As a little child I loved the Police work, I studied very well and much in the school, my dream is to stop the crime and violence around the San Andreas, Los Santos, streets. AS the crime is raising quite much I wish to become an officer of the law.

Why do you think, out of all the applicants, you will be the one to be employed?*
I put much effort in my works, I finished school and having diplomas, I having experience with trouble makers to make the cool down, I having knowledge towards the law and I am very calm of my self. I know how to handle dangerous and small situations.

Life Biography:*[100 Words Min]
Well, I was born and raised by my father. He always told me to keep my self withing the laws and never make any such a single crime or trouble that could cause any citizen around. I listened very good towards him. When I was eight years old, my mother, Elisabeth, took suicide and my father told it to me when I turned seven-teen. As a teenager, studied very much inside of the school. I never took something to serious since its not necessary.

(OOC) Out-of-Character Questions

Sex/Gender:* male.

Country of origin:* Sweden.

Timezone:* +2 GMT.

How long have you been playing on this server?* Well to be honest I basically started today, but I know almost all handling's and such so don't worry.

Do you have any other accounts?* No.

Past Character Names and Levels:* -

Have you been warned/banned? If so, how many times were you warned/banned and what were they for?* N/A

How many hours a day do you play?* Around, basically don't know but I am huge active towards good and strict communities.

Do you have a working microphone?*[Yes/No] Sadly no. Will get though.

Are you prepared to use TeamSpeak?*[Yes/No] Sooner or later. ( lets say, if necessary needed ).

Your past roleplay experience/history:* LSPD Chief and National Guards Major on prev servers. I am a strict RP'er and holding my self strict towards rules. ( Me and my brother owns another server also )

Do you have any previous roleplay experience as a cop?*[Yes/No] Yes.

Have you read the information regarding the minimum requirements?*[Yes/No] Yes.

Your character's stats (screenshot):*
( couldn't post yet, I may give it in the PM of LSPD chief in 7 days )

(( Best Regards - Travis McKey ))

T.D.Connec

Back to top Go down

Travis McKey L.S.P.D Officer Academy Application. Empty Re: Travis McKey L.S.P.D Officer Academy Application.

Post  Josh Powers Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:20 pm

Dear Mr. McKey,
I have read your application and am pleased to say it has been ACCEPTED Meet me at the LSPD or call me for your interview.

Josh Powers

Back to top Go down