New Dimension Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armed Forces Recruitment [OPEN]

2 posters

Go down

Armed Forces Recruitment [OPEN] Empty Armed Forces Recruitment [OPEN]

Post  Andre Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:17 am

First Name:*

Last Name:*

Sex/Gender:*

Contact Number:*

E-Mail Address:*

Place of Birth/Origin:*

Employment:*

Years lived in San Andreas:*

One Year = One In-Game Level

Have you ever served time in prison?*

Yes
No

OOC and IC
Do you have a Drivers License and a Weapons License?*

Yes
No

Have you ever been in a gang or criminal organization?*

Yes
No

Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge?*

Yes
No

Do you know your way around San Andreas well?*

Yes
No

Why do you wish to join the Armed Services?*

In your opinion, what is the purpose and role of the San Andreas Armed Services?*

Why do you think, out of all the applicants, you will be the one to be employed?*

Life Biography:*[Min 100 words]

Out of Character Information:

Country of origin:*

Timezone:*

How long have you been playing on this server?*

How many hours a day do you play?*

Your past roleplay experience/history:*

Other factions or families you've been in

Andre
Andre
Admin

https://ndrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Armed Forces Recruitment [OPEN] Empty Re: Armed Forces Recruitment [OPEN]

Post  Tupac_Genevieve Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:32 am

First Name:*
Tupac
Last Name:*
Genevieve
Male
Contact Number:*
E-Mail Address:*

Place of Birth/Origin:*
Los Santos
Employment:*
Mechanic and licensed weapons dealer
Years lived in San Andreas:*
One Year = One In-Game Level

Have you ever served time in prison?*

Yes
No

OOC and IC
Do you have a Drivers License and a Weapons License?*

No

Have you ever been in a gang or criminal organization?*

No

Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge?*

Yes

Do you know your way around San Andreas well?*

Yes

Why do you wish to join the Armed Services?*
I want to be a leader and I know I can make a difference in this country and the citizens safety.
In your opinion, what is the purpose and role of the San Andreas Armed Services?*
To protect the citizens of San Andreas
Why do you think, out of all the applicants, you will be the one to be employed?*
I am the smartest one. I have the most experience out of all of them. I have been in many factions throughout my lifetime.
Life Biography:*[Min 100 words]
On March 18, 1987, I was born in Los Santos hospital.My father left my mother before i was born and my loving Mother was always there for me as a child. She loved me, nurtured me, and cared for my well being. One fatal day on September 12, 1993 My mothers house was raided by a drug cartel. Apparently she was intertwined with drug affairs for the Grove Street Gang. I remember that day, I remember those men taking her, i remember the noise of her screaming as they dragged her away. I lived in a orphanage for 5 years and lived my life with my best friends. I learned many lessons at that orphanage. I learned to stay quiet when its not your time to speak. I learned that its important to speak at certain times, i learned that you should protect women. I learned some people are bad.

That's the statement that haunts me every day. I KNOW people are bad, and i didnt learn why until i moved out of the orphanage when i was 16. I was homeless for four years and an attitude took me over that i will never accept again. I was driven to steal and rob people. I had no money, no job, no life. I had no choice. It was steal, or die. I love life and i am not proud, but i will admit to stealing. I had to do it, but those bad memories are what make me today.

On December 25, 2010 I was sitting on a bench watching the empty streets when i saw a man walking in the distance towards me. I was deciding in my head whether or not i should rob him. All of a sudden he walked up to me and handed me 50 dollars. I asked him why he did this. All he said was follow me. I followed the man through the streets of Ganton to the rich part of Los Santos called, "The Marina District."

He brought me into this huge house and explained to me that he has been watching me for a while and wants to invite me into his family. The next 2 years i learned what hard work was, and what it meant to work for your money. His name was Deshawn Leone. He told me he was joining the F.B.I. and that i should find a place that I could do some good in. He told me that we could fight against what i was before. He told me that we can protect the children and women of Los Santos. He told me we can make this world a better place. A week after Deshawn joined i decided to make an application and see what they thought. I guess that's where we are now.
Out of Character Information:

Male
Country of origin:*
USA
Timezone:*
GMT -6
How long have you been playing on this server?*
2 Days but been playing SAMP for over 6months
How many hours a day do you play?*
7-9
Your past roleplay experience/history:*
I played on NGG for over 6 months. I was in 3 different factions.

Other factions or families you've been in
LSPD, SFPD, and FDSA

Tupac_Genevieve

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum