New Dimension Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeShawn_Leone's FBI Director Application.

2 posters

Go down

DeShawn_Leone's FBI Director Application. Empty DeShawn_Leone's FBI Director Application.

Post  DeShawnL Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:38 am

((IC Information))
Name: DeShawn Leone
Previous Law Enforcement Knowledge: Yes (LSPD SCIU, R1-2)), SFPD DoC ((R2)), FDSA Chief ((R6)
Recommendations: Paul Smith, Andre, Tupac Genevieve.

Reason: I have been in many factions like this in other states ((servers)) and I would like to show my leadership skills as the Director ((R6)) of the FBI. I have been in LSPD SCIU Units and I am currently the Chief of the Fire Department of San Andreas. The people of San Andreas need to be protected from Most Wanted criminals and I believe that I can lead this Faction to do great things.

Bio: I grew up in San Andreas and I have been raised around Law Enforcement Officers and it runs through my blood. I wish to carry on my legacy as being the Director of the FBI.

Qualifications: I have been in many LEO factions before... I was in LSPD SCIU and General Duties. I also was a Corporal at the SFPD DoC. I am currently the Chief of FDSA but I feel I fit in and work better at the FBI.

((OOC Information))

Timezone: GMT -5
Fluent English: Yes
R.P. Experience: NGRP Level 15, and a Level 3.
Hours a day played: 6-10
Qualifications: I have been in many other LEO factions and I am currently a Server Moderator for NDRP.

DeShawnL

Back to top Go down

DeShawn_Leone's FBI Director Application. Empty Accepted

Post  Andre Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:52 am

I am impressed and glad to see that someone placed a nice application . This application is now ACCEPTED , And hereby declare you the new F.B.I Director
Andre
Andre
Admin

https://ndrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum