New Dimension Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sheriff Leadership Application

2 posters

Go down

Sheriff Leadership Application Empty Sheriff Leadership Application

Post  Kasket Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:21 pm

In-Game Name : Jack Smith

Phone Number : Secret.

Address : Unity Station #5005

Past Experience as a LEO : I've worked in other departments in other places around the world. I've been the president of a state, and government official of a city. I think I have what it takes to become a leader here, I know a lot of procedures regarding Law Enforcement.

Why do you want to be the Sheriff of San Andreas? : I want to become the Sheriff of San Andreas because I think I have what it takes to become Sheriff. I am a very nice and well rounded person who thinks that I can lead the academy well enough. I've had leadership before as the governor of a city, and now I've arrived here and I am willing to do the same. I want to become Sheriff to lower the crime rates in Los Santos, lower the death rates in Los Santos, lower the threat rates in Los Santos, and help the city become a safer, better place.

What makes you think you will be accepted : Because I've had previous leadership as a governor official, and because I have law enforcement knowledge which I can apply to this job.

Roleplay Experience : A lot, multiple rp servers more than 50. Very Happy

Kasket

Back to top Go down

Sheriff Leadership Application Empty Re: Sheriff Leadership Application

Post  Delux Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Dear Applicant,as i readed your application,i can see your qualited enought to become SASD Leader.

You are Accepted.
Delux
Delux
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum